A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Our employees are our greatest asset and part of what makes us strong and successful.
Interested in challenging and innovative work? Excited about teamwork and collaboration? Wanting to join a growing company with solid roots in British Columbia's construction industry?
We are always on the look out for the best talent and brightest stars focused on commitment and dedication. If this sounds like you, please email your resume to email@example.com. We will be in touch!
Check Out Our Available Jobs
Welder/Fabricator/Installer - Full time, Permanent
This position will assist with welding and installation of standard and custom structural steel projects in the field.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints and specifications
- Work from mobile elevated work platforms
- Job task planning and organizing
- Promote and demonstrate a safe work environment.
- Prepare materials prior to assembly
- Rig, hoist, align and secure steel by bolting or welding methods
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment for fuse metal segments using these processes: flux cred arc welding (FCAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW) and stick welding
- Work with crane operators and understand crane signals
The ideal candidate will have CWB SMAW/FCAW all position ticket combined with 3-5 years of experience in the construction industry working with Structural Steel and demonstrate a high degree of initiative. Welding experience is an asset. You must have a valid driver’s license, a clean Safe Drivers abstract, and the ability to lift items in excess of 50 lbs. You must be reliable and punctual, with excellent communication and team-based interpersonal skills. You will be required to work outdoors in various weather conditions and must be comfortable working at heights with power tools. Employees must supply their own hard hat and work boots. Canada Scaffold Supply will supply all safety gear.
Please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scaffold Erector/Supervisor - Full time, Permanent
This position will assist with scaffold installation and dismantling as well general labour duties in a service-oriented, fast-paced environment.
You have a high school diploma, are mechanically inclined, and demonstrate a high degree of initiative. You are physically fit, a motivated self-starter who is able to follow directions, work well with others and contribute positively to a team environment. You are reliable and punctual at all times, with excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and are able to work with minimal supervision.
The successful candidate will be required to work outdoors and must be comfortable working at heights. You must have a valid driver’s license and present a clean drivers abstract, demonstrate the ability to safely drive automatic and standard transmissions vehicles. You will need to supply your own hard hat and work boots; Canada Scaffold will supply all personal protective equipment.
- Assisting with the installation/dismantling of scaffolding
- Driving, delivering and picking up orders from job sites
- Shop work, cleaning and maintaining equipment along with preparing orders
- Writing up contracts, labor reports, toolbox meetings, safe work procedures and fall protection plans
- Promote and demonstrate a safe work environment
- Work closely with engineers
Please email your interest to email@example.com.Inquire About This Position
LABOURER AND ERECTOR – SWING-STAGE DIVISION
Canada Scaffold Supply is looking for a full-time Labourer and Erector for the Swing Stage Division. You will work in a dynamic team in our growing Swing Stage Division. This is an excellent entry level position with opportunities for training and progression.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspecting and cleaning swing-stage equipment on-site;
- Assisting with delivery and pick-up from customer sites;
- Erecting swing-stage (training will be provided);
- Obtaining orders through email and telephone calls and verifying/entering items;
- Provide excellent customer satisfaction as the first point of contact for clients on the phone or in person;
To be a best fit for this position, you need:
- Valid BC Driver’s License;
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Keen attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Superior teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word); Gmail;
Salary: Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Two weeks paid annual vacation;
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits Plan (Employer subsidized by 50%);
- On-site gym and daily trainer;
- On-site daycare (Employer subsidized by 50%).