Humans instinctively seek to avoid pain and death; however, sometimes we may behave in a manner that is a threat to our well-being. There are a couple of reasons why this occurs. The first is lack of knowledge. What you do not know, can hurt you! The second reason we may act in a risky manner is attitude. Attitude affects behavior. If you have a positive attitude, odds are you will exhibit safe behavior. A negative attitude toward safety will only cause conflict, stress and, ultimately, an accident. Stay positive and let Canada Scaffold Supply handle the rest.
Canada Scaffold Supply Co. Ltd. puts safety first! All contracts are accompanied by Safe Practice Codes, Safety Checklists and many other valuable resources. Fall Protection and Swing Stage Awareness training is available by request.
We are a proud distributor of DBI-SALA safety equipment, the premier brand in the world of fall protection known for its inventiveness and quality. Here you’ll find some products from the most well-known companies in the fall protection industry, including the ExoFit and 3M.
Part of our safety line includes:
- Permanent Roof Anchor Systems
- Roof Anchor Kits
- Full-body Harnesses
- Scaffold Netting
- Universal Guardrail Systems
- Fall Protection Training
- Swing Stage Awareness Training
- Safe Working Procedures Manuals.
- If you are not sure, ASK.
- Follow instructions and don’t take chances.
- Wear your personal safety equipment.
- Never operate equipment you have not been trained for.
- Keep your work area clean.
- Stay clear of forklifts while they are being operated.
- Avoid injury by lifting correctly. If it’s heavy, ask for help. Max weight to be lifted is 75 lbs.
- Make sure the job can be done safely.
- DO NOT unload a truck alone.