Specializing in custom steel, both architectural and structural, we have the steel construction, quality assurance and installation expertise to manage full-service steel related development projects.
Our in-house experts will support you with your connection design, provide detailed shop drawings, engineering and steel detailing, fabrication and welding, specialty cutting with plasma table, sandblasting, painting and field installation. All Canada Scaffold Structural Steel products are engineered, tested and 100% safe.
CWB certified to CSA Standard W47.1 Division 2 for steel and stainless steel as well as W47.2 Division 2 for aluminum, our 30,000 square feet shop is well equipped to accommodate large scale commercial development projects as well as private contractors and homeowners alike.
STRUCTURAL STEEL FABRICATION
- 12 welding stations
- 3 shears
- 12 punch presses
- 2 press brakes
- Manufacturing Wide Flange steel beams upward of 60’ in length with a combined shop lifting capacity of 15 tons
- Various saw and drilling machines
- 3 shears
STRUCTURAL STEEL PRODUCTS
- Custom brackets
- Steel stairs
- Steel canopy structures
- Chimney caps
- Embedded metals for tilt up and other construction
- Structural steel hangers
- Hold downs for wood construction
- Building connectors
- Custom specialty light gauge steel brackets
STEEL DETAILINGOur detailing team provides industry leading shop drawings to provide clients with accurate dimensions and ensure clarity and comprehension for the project. Detailing models are created in Tekla, a global leader in 3D Steel Modeling Software and in Auto-CAD.
STRUCTURAL AND ARCHITECTURAL STEEL CORE SERVICES
- Steel Design
- Steel Engineering
- Steel Detailing
- Steel Fabrication
- Steel Installation and Erection
- Beams, Columns, Trusses, Frames, Joists
- Stairs, Rail/Guardrail, Canopies
- Miscellaneous Steel