A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Our employees are our greatest asset and part of what makes us strong and successful.
Interested in challenging and innovative work? Excited about teamwork and collaboration? Wanting to join a growing company with solid roots in British Columbia's construction industry?
We are always on the look out for the best talent and brightest stars focused on commitment and dedication. If this sounds like you, please email your resume to email@example.com. We will be in touch!
Check Out Our Available Jobs
Welder/Fabricator/Installer - Full time, Permanent
This position will assist with welding and installation of standard and custom structural steel projects in the field.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints and specifications
- Work from mobile elevated work platforms
- Job task planning and organizing
- Promote and demonstrate a safe work environment.
- Prepare materials prior to assembly
- Rig, hoist, align and secure steel by bolting or welding methods
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment for fuse metal segments using these processes: flux cred arc welding (FCAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW) and stick welding
- Work with crane operators and understand crane signals
The ideal candidate will have CWB SMAW/FCAW all position ticket combined with 3-5 years of experience in the construction industry working with Structural Steel and demonstrate a high degree of initiative. Welding experience is an asset. You must have a valid driver’s license, a clean Safe Drivers abstract, and the ability to lift items in excess of 50 lbs. You must be reliable and punctual, with excellent communication and team-based interpersonal skills. You will be required to work outdoors in various weather conditions and must be comfortable working at heights with power tools. Employees must supply their own hard hat and work boots. Canada Scaffold Supply will supply all safety gear.
Please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scaffold Erector/Supervisor - Full time, Permanent
This position will assist with scaffold installation and dismantling as well general labour duties in a service-oriented, fast-paced environment.
You have a high school diploma, are mechanically inclined, and demonstrate a high degree of initiative. You are physically fit, a motivated self-starter who is able to follow directions, work well with others and contribute positively to a team environment. You are reliable and punctual at all times, with excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and are able to work with minimal supervision.
The successful candidate will be required to work outdoors and must be comfortable working at heights. You must have a valid driver’s license and present a clean drivers abstract, demonstrate the ability to safely drive automatic and standard transmissions vehicles. You will need to supply your own hard hat and work boots; Canada Scaffold will supply all personal protective equipment.
- Assisting with the installation/dismantling of scaffolding
- Driving, delivering and picking up orders from job sites
- Shop work, cleaning and maintaining equipment along with preparing orders
- Writing up contracts, labor reports, toolbox meetings, safe work procedures and fall protection plans
- Promote and demonstrate a safe work environment
- Work closely with engineers
Please email your interest to email@example.com.Inquire About This Position
Yard Labourer (Kelowna Division) - Immediate Start!
With a growing construction industry in a booming city, our Kelowna Division is hiring!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working team player to join us at Canada Scaffold Supply.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Picking and preparing scaffolding equipment and gear for jobs
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Transporting equipment and gear to and from job sites by truck
- Completing necessary log books and paperwork
- Servicing customers
- Keeping the warehouse and equipment yard clean and safe
- Servicing scaffolding and shoring materials.
A valid drivers license is an asset! This is a full-time, permanent position with loads of opportunity and growth potential.
Competitive rate of $20 per hour to start! Compensation package includes 2 weeks paid vacation and an excellent Extended Health and Dental Plan, LTD, Life Insurance and more!
Interested applicants are asked to call 250-765-7072 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Inquire About This Position
Front Desk Sales Associate - Full time, Permanent
Canada Scaffold is looking for a full-time Front Desk Sales Associate. You will work in a busy environment in a well-established company in scaffold and events rentals. This is an excellent entry level position with opportunities for training and progression within a growing company.
- Obtaining orders through email and telephone calls, verifying and entering items, transfer orders to fulfillment, explain stock-outs and expected delivery dates;
- Provide product information and pricing and ensure customer satisfaction as the first point of contact for clients on the phone or in person;
- Demonstrate skill in finalizing sales, growing accounts and creating loyal relationships with customers through outstanding customer service;
- Knowledge in processing payments/transactions and the ability to learn the inventory and invoicing system;
- Identify ways for continuous improvement of processes.
- Report industry trends, competitive pricing and customer feedback to management.
TO BE A BEST FIT FOR THIS POSITION, YOU WILL NEED:
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills;
- Keen attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Superior teamwork and interpersonal skills; Excellent customer service skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel); Gmail;
- Fluency in Punjabi and/or Mandarin is considered a strong asset.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Annual Salary – $41,600
- Two weeks paid annual vacation
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits Plan (Employer subsidized by 50%)
- On-site gym and on-site physiotherapist
- On-site daycare (Employer subsidized by 50%)
- Employee Car Repair Program
- Comprehensive Return-to-Work Program
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
No International applicants please. Only those who are short-listed for an interview will be contacted.