Frame Scaffold Competent Person Training
Frame scaffolding is one of the most common types of scaffolding seen on construction sites worldwide.
Typically manufactured from round tubing, the frame scaffolding is available in several different configurations, from a section that contains both a ladder and a walk-through portal to sections that are totally walk-through and sections that resemble a ladder. Canada Scaffold University's SAIA accredited Frame Scaffold course will provide demonstration and practice with the typical methods of constructing frame scaffolding, including:
- Identifying types and components of Frame Scaffold
- Identify standard usage of Frame Scaffold
- How Frame Scaffolds are erected using Code of Safe Practice
- Determining equipment list and erect a multi-lift tower
- Work orders
- Identify and understand Rolling Tower Frame Scaffold
- Erect and dismantle a Rolling Frame Scaffold using Code of Safe Practice
- Identify scaffold configuration
Participants who score 70% or higher on the Competent Person written exam and display competency building frame scaffolding will receive a certificate of completion and wallet card from the SAIA Training Program, certifying completion of Competent Person Training in the erection of frame scaffolds.
Certification: Participation in the practical component and passing a final exam is required to qualify for the 3-year SAIA Competent Person certification.
Who should attend: Anyone working on scaffolds, those who supervise work on and near scaffolds, and those who supervise the erecting, altering, and dismantling of scaffolds.
Pricing: $500.00 CAD
8:45am-9:00am - Registration
9:00am-5:00pm - Workshop
To Register: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the Canada Scaffold University Instructors here.