Safety is our guiding principle and integrated into every step we take.
We ensure that all our employees are trained in the proper selection, erection, maintenance and use of our equipment.
Our New Employee On-Boarding process focuses on Workers Rights:
- The Right to Know what hazards are in the workplace and the appropriate control measures that can be implemented to ensure a safe work environment.
- The Right To Participate in Health and Safety Committees and provide leadership and cooperation in H&S issues in the workplace.
- The Right to Refuse Unsafe Work and report a safety issue to their supervisor or employer.
OUR SAFETY TOOLS TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Permanent Roof Anchor Systems
- Full-body Harnesses
- Line Grab
- Scaffold Netting
- Universal Guardrail Systems
- Fall Protection Training
- Swing Stage Awareness Training
- Safe Working Procedures Manuals
CANADA SCAFFOLD SAFETY TIPS
- If you are not sure, ASK.
- Follow instructions and don’t take chances.
- Wear your personal safety equipment.
- Never operate equipment you have not been trained for.
- Keep your work area clean.
- Stay clear of forklifts while they are being operated.
- Avoid injury by lifting correctly. If it’s heavy, ask for help. Max weight to be lifted is 75 lbs.
- Make sure the job can be done safely.
- DO NOT unload a truck alone.