System Scaffold Competent Person Training
A system scaffolding structure is essentially a frame structure using a specialized modular connection and has evolved from the general principles of tube and clamp scaffolding.
Canada Scaffold University's SAIA approved Systems Scaffold course will provide demonstration and practice with the typical methods of constructing systems scaffolding, including:
- Identifying types and components of System Scaffold
- Identify standard usage of System Scaffold
- How System Scaffolds are erected using Code of Safe Practice
- Identify and understand specialty usage of System Scaffold including Circular, Cantilevered, Enclosed and Hanging
- Understanding System Scaffold Tower building
- Erect and dismantle a System Scaffold Tower using Code of Safe Practice
- Identify scaffold configuration
- Hands-on practical instruction in the scaffold yard
This course complies with CSA Z-797 “Code of Practice for Access Scaffolds”.
Participants who score 70% or higher on the Competent Person written exam and display competency building system scaffolding will receive a certificate of completion and wallet card from the SAIA Training Program, certifying completion of Competent Person Training in the erection of system scaffolds.
Certification: Participation in the practical component and passing a final exam is required to qualify for the 3-year SAIA Competent Person certification.
Who should attend: Anyone working on scaffolds, those who supervise work on and near scaffolds, and those who supervise the erecting, altering, and dismantling of scaffolds.
Pricing: $500.00 CAD
8:45am-9:00am - Registration
9:00am-5:00pm - Workshop
To Register: Please contact email@example.com
Meet the Canada Scaffold University Instructors here.